This drink is one of the Boothby Top 50 Drinks of the Year 2022 — you can see the full Top 50 here.
“The Coffee Negroni re-imagined with the addition of giving the vermouth and Campari a milk punch, it strips the colour making a more true white Negroni,” says the drink’s creator Michael Nicolian. “The inclusion of coffee with the milk and the Negroni is just a great match.”
The Coffee Negroni
- 500ml Campari
- 500ml sweet vermouth
- 1ltr milk for milk punch with above ingredients
- 20ml Citrus juice to create separation of whey and curds
- 500ml loggerhead coffee bean infused gin.
- Pour out 90ml and serve over a Bare Bones Ice cube.
- Recipe by Michael Nicolian, Continental Deli, Sydney