This zippy, refreshing drink comes from the talented Liv Kelly.
Soul Makossa cocktail
- 40ml gin
- 20ml mint syrup
- 15ml lacto-fermented raspberry
- 10ml lime
- Topped with Rochford Lemonade (house made lemonade made from citrus waste)
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Fine strain into a Collins glass with block ice.
- Garnish with a raspberry cracker.
From Bar Rochford’s Liv Kelly:
“Soul Makossa is a disco drink. The palate is savoury and zippy, the fizz makes you want to dance to Grace Jones and it’s made for some very fun times at the bar.”